Our motto is-To satisfy you to get satisfaction. Our Guest is not a guest but a family member and we assure you that we shall make your visit a memorable one.
readmore . . .
Back to Home
Nepal at a Glance
Situated between China in the north and India in the south, Nepal is a treasure-trove of rich cultural heritage with an unique bio-diversity due to its geographical position and latitudinal variation. Nepal has always been an independent and sovereign country. The elevation of the country ranges from 60m above sea level to the highest point on earth (Mount Everest at 8848m) all within a distance of 150km.
Few of the many reasons to visit Nepal
- The Highest peak in the world (Everest - 8848m).
- Eight of the highest peaks in the world lie in Nepal
- The Birth Place of Buddha (Lumbini)
- The Living Goddess Kumari
- Janakpur the birth place of Sita Devi (consort of Lord Ram in the Hindu epic Ramayan)
- Trekker's paradise
- Prevalence of primitive lifestyle and culture in rural areas
- Deepest river gorge in the world (Kali Gandaki River).
- One of the best places to study Tibetan Buddhism
- Myth or fact? Pangboche Monastery (Everest Region) once claimed to contain a skull and hand of the infamous yeti until it was stolen in 1991.
- Art and architecture dating back to thousands of years
- More than 20 major religious festivals and events held annually
- Nepalese people, who are renowned for their hospitality, and are descendents from India, Tibet, North Burma and Yunnan
- There are 22 major ethnic groups
- 11 major languages
- Was once the only Hindu country until 2006
- Hotel at highest altitude of the world, around Sagarmatha National Park.
- Everest Marathon (42km) starting from Gorakshep (5212m) to Namche Bazaar (3444m).
- Elephant polo match held annually
- Land of Cults (Tantrism and others)
- Best mountain flight experience
- Bungee Jump! At 160m high bridge over Bhote Koshi this is one longest free fall in the country.
- Responsible Tourism and prospect for volunteer programs
Some fact about Nepal
- Area : 147,181 Sq Km
- Location : Located between 80° 4' and 88° 12' east longitude and between 26° 22' and 30° 27' north latitude Nepal extends along the south slope of the Himalayas in central Asia.
- Capital : Kathmandu
- Population : 23.1 million
- Language : Nepali is the national language
- Currency : Nepalese Rupees
- Political system : Multi-party system
- National Bird : Impean Pheasant (Danfe).
- National Flower : Rhododendron Arboreum (Lali Gurans).
- Religion : Nepal is a secular state with a pre-dominance of Buddhists and hindu population.
- Climate : Nepal has four major seasons namely, winter, December- February, Spring : March- May, Summer: June- August , Autum, September -November. Nepal can be visited the whole year around.
- People : Nepal has more than 101 ethnic groups and 92 spoken language.
- What to wear : Light weight clothing is recommended for May through October. Warm garments are required in October- March. An umbrella or a raincoat is a must for the rainy season.
There are many places of tourist interest in Nepal : Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur, Lumbini, Pokhara, Everest are some popular ones.